SEVEN QUESTIONS TO WENDELLE STEVENS
SEVEN QUESTIONS TO WENDELLE STEVENS
exclusively for Czech exopolitics group
Wendelle C. Stevens is a retired U.S. Air Force pilot-turned-UFO investigator and researcher. Stevens' research began in 1946 when the Army Air Force assigned Stevens to Wright Field as part of a large technical review program of captured Nazi air technical documents. Stevens was then assigned to Alaska during the time the United States began extensive surveillance and mapping missions of Alaska and the north polar regions, as part of Project Ptarmigan. During that time, Stevens was in direct oversight of anamalous UFO sightings reports and film footage made by Air Force crews.This began a lifelong interest for Stevens in uncovering the truth regarding UFO activity.
Stevens was born and raised in Minnesota, and enlisted in the Army shortly after high school. He graduated from the Lockheed Aircraft Maintenance & Repair School, Aviation Cadet Training and Fighter Pilot Advanced Training as a very young 2nd Lieutenant in the US Army Air Corps.
After that he attended the first Air Corps Flight Test Pilot School at Kelly Field, where he learned to fly all the aircraft of the Air Corps at the time, as well as a few US Navy aircraft. During his long career in the military, one of his assignments was the supervision of a highly classified team of technical specialists who were installing hi-tech data collecting equipment aboard the SAC B-29s of the Ptarmigon Project – a research project which was photographing and mapping every inch of the Arctic land and sea area. This equipment was designed to capture, record & analyze all EMF emissions in the Arctic, photograph all anomalous phenomena, and record all disturbances in the electrical and engine systems of the aircraft – looking for external influences caused by UFOs. The data was then couriered nightly to Washington.
Unable to possess any of this information for himself, Stevens, upon return, began his own research and collection effort, eventually amassing the largest private collection of UFO photographs in the world. He began to publish reports on the events, and wrote many illustrated articles for many UFO publications. Disenchanted with the lack of detail on contact events reported in books and journals of the time, he began preparing detailed reports of his own investigations.
Stevens has collected more than 4,000 actual UFO photographs, and has written and co-authored over 30 books on extensive UFO contact cases.
He continues his investigations at his own expense, still seeking the elusive answers to the many questions raised by this phenomenon. Stevens has been a Director of the International UFO Congress since its inception as its original founding member.
- There are circulating many rumours, opinions and theories what will happen around 23.12. 2012. What´s your personal view of this 2012 event?
1. Stevens: I do not expect anything more serious than the false Y2K scare of 10 years ago'
- An increasing number of UFO sightings all over the world and many testimonies of insiders, whistleblowers and high-ranking officials are coming up. Some expects even president Obama is about to tell the truth behind the UFO cover- ups. What do you think and what´s your possible scenario concerning UFO/ET truth revelation?
2. Stevens: I do not think my government can reveal more than only a limited disclosure, because of what they have hidden. To admit the whole truth might mean that they are no longer in control, and thus they can not govern and any opposition could take control. I think a time may come when the ETs themselves will appear in such a way that they can no longer be denied. Then we shall see.
- In January 1954 former president Eisenhower alegedlly met with the extraterrestrial race. There have been signed some agreements thereupon U.S.government has got technology exchange. What do you think about this event? Many say this agreements are inconvenient.
3. Stevens: No. The Eisenhour meeting was to question our MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) policy. There was also an equivalent meeting in Russia for the same purpose. Those meetings were followed within three months by our announcement of our creation of Tactical Forces to fight smaller scale wars. The same thing happened in Russia.
We got what we thought then was a good technology exchange out of another series of contacts.
- I´ve seen some videos about Moon mission Apollo 20. It´s said that Apollo 20 doesn´t exist. It´s also said to has never been launched. There´s been shown a humanoid being looking like mummy woman. Have you got any information about this mission and its findings of crashed starship on the Moon and dead being abroad ship?
4. Stevens: No, I have nothing on Apollo 20, although I have reason to believe that we are going back to the Moon regularly.
- Have you personally encountered with anything strange, UFO sighting or abduction experience during your military service or later and what was you first moment you decide to research UFO and related things seriously?
5. Stevens: I first became involved in 1947 after I left Wright Field in Dayton, Ohio, where I was assiged to the Flight Test Division, and was reassigned to Alaska. There I found myself in charge of a highly classified team of technicians installing special equipment aboard the B-29s flying their Target Profile Missions on Russia. We had encounters on a frequency of about 2 to 3 events
per month, and the special equipment was to collect data on the Anomalous Aerial Phenomena encountered in the Arctic. As of today I am not convinced that some of it may not have been from some of the German Disc research the Russians captured from the NAZIs at the end of the war.
- There are report that 9/11/01 WTC attack has been planned. This attack was supposed to abstract attention from UFO disclosure by engaging to look for enemies – muslim world. What do you think, could be any thuth on such claims?
6. Stevens: I am personally convinced that the World Trade Tower attack was a false flag operation carried out by our own government.
- On your investigation of many contactees, is there any case which impressed you a great deal? Or any abduction case?
7. Stevens: Yes. Both the Pleiadian contacts with "Billy" Meier in Switzerland, With Bill Herrman in Charleston, SC, and with Herminio Reis and Bianca in Brazil, are in my view indisputable, and there are a dozen more.
I hope this answers your questions.
Diskusní téma: SEVEN QUESTIONS TO WENDELLE STEVENS
Nebyly nalezeny žádné příspěvky.